Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Welcome to Our Starry Night






China Doll:
I am China Doll. I am a submissive little girl, and slave to my Daddy, Guardian. He is my heart, the love of my life, my Dominant, my Master, and my Daddy. He is every bit as big and as fierce as he is pictured, and every bit as gentle with me.

When we decided to blog, as he is my Master as well as my Daddy, I requested that he gift me with the name that I would use here. He choose China Doll, because I am small, delicate and fragile. This has another more poignant meaning for me as well. If you have seen Oz the Great and Powerful you understand that when the wizard found China Doll she was inextricably broken, but he made her whole. Daddy found me broken beyond all repair, I had given up on... everything. He has slowly made me whole.

It is my honor to be owned by him, and my honor to be in service to him, and to share my life with him. This will be the story of our journey. We look forward to meeting some like minded souls. We wish you peace.

The Guardian:

I am China Doll's Guardian. I am a Daddy, a dominant and every single day I have the blessing and privilege to wake up to my China Doll and guard and steward her heart. I very much look forward to interacting with each and everybody here, as well as answering questions and really getting to the heart of what Dominance and Submission means to me and my little girl.

On the beautiful bright day that I met my China Doll, I discovered someone who had been hurt badly by the people in her life who should have cherished her the most.  I have had the honor and blessing to not only call her mine, but to see her blossom and grow into a stronger, more confident person.   As much as she will tell you I made her whole, she completes me and helps me grow as well.

It is a true honor to own her, it is a true pleasure to offer her reciprocity, grace, love and kind dominance every single day.  I thrive on her support, her obedience, her faith, her love, and her confidence. She is my inspiration, my reason, my love, my everything.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to Ds! I'm excited you're here

    (((hugs)))
    bg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, bg :D We're excited to be here as well :)

      friend-snuggles

      Delete
  2. Welcome! I found you through JAS. Glad you're here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the warm welcome, Sarah. We're glad to be here :)

      His China Doll

      Delete
  3. Welcome! I found you through baby girl. Glad to find you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, CJ :) We're happy to be here & we're looking forward to getting to know everyone!

      His China Doll

      Delete